- Last week we had a problem punching the ball in for a TD. This week our problem is getting into scoring position.
- We put together a great opening drive that went 80 or so yards and took about 7 minutes. Ended with our only TD. Very nice.
- On that drive we were pounding the run. It was 2nd and Goal on the 2. I think we should have called a pass.
- Our DE looks good in the red-zone. But they’ve been burned twice on the long ball.
- Horrible snap on a punt gave MD great field position but the Tigers stepped it up and only gave up 3.
If we won’t get burned on the long ball and get the O working good drives again, I think we’ll pull this one out.
CU Sporting News has a good preview of this game.
UPDATE: Clemson pulls it out! Whew! Man, I don’t like how we keep winning close games. but we’re winning! 2-0 on the season so far and more importantly, 1-0 in the ACC!
I was glad to see Clemson go downfield on a pass or two. Finally connected and we got a TD out of it. Our running attack is looking good…really good.
Oh man…next week we host Miami. This is going to get good!
UPDATE: Per usual, CU Sporting News has a good recap.