Just a few interesting news items:
- You can now watch TiVo programs on an iPod
- Wikipedia is in the top 10 of most visited online news sources
- A naked prowler was tased in the uh-oh
- Simon may leave American Idol
- Australia is trying to come up with a new name for kangaroo meat
- Rev. Jerry Falwell fired the football coaches at Liberty
- Rachel Ray’s TV show with Oprah is getting picked up all over.
So my quick comments to the articles:
- Cool! Now I need an iPod…and a TiVo…and more money. Never mind.
- No surprise here. Love the wikipedia!
- Uh, well, “ouch” and “justice” are two words I’m thinking of right now.
- Just call it “tastes like chicken in a pouch” or “jumpin’joey”
- They have a football team?
- I’m not a fan of the Oprah-type shows, but I like Ray. I’ll tune in at least once I’m sure.