This time of year there are always lists and stuff. So I thought I’d add to the pile of lists with links galore and put a close on my Christmas posting.
- Favorite Gift for the Morning: This is tough. I got an awesome coffee maker and a Blend-n-Go. Both will make every morning just a little bit better.
- Favorite Gift for the Evening: Another toss-up. I got Lost – The Complete First Season DVD along with Star Wars – Clone Wars, Volume 1 and Volume 2, and of course Star Wars, Episode III- Revenge of the Sith DVD. How am I supposed to choose from that list?
- Favorite Travel Moment: Well, it wasn’t when our vacation was extended for us. Nor was it the extended travel time driving from Northern Virginia to Pittsburgh and back. I guess the best moment was walking in the door at home. It’s fun visiting family, but it’s nice to get back home.
- Favorite Food Eaten: Oh no doubt it was the Bacalao on Christmas.
- Favorite Christmas Photo: So many photos to chose from, but I think either Drowning Santa or Walking Around the Caution Tree were my favorites.
- Favorite Weather: I had hoped for a white Christmas, but instead we settled for a white boxing day.
- Favorite Bowl Game: No doubt it’s Clemson’s win over Colorado.
- Funniest Gift Given: The pirate gag gift to Hank.
- Favorite Gift Given: This year I spent more than I normally do, but it was worth it. I gave Patricia a new watch.
Okay, I think I’ve probably numbed you to death with boredom. If you happened to make it this far, leave a comment so you can at least show your endurance. Even better, go leave a comment on one of my Flickr photos. It’s kinda fun getting comments out there too.