I’m back home catching up on all sorts of stuff. Over the rest of the week I’ll try and get all that I’ve missed posted up in here somehow. But to get things cranked up, I’ve gotta get a Super Bowl XL post in here (note I’m using the term “Super Bowl” even though I shouldn’t (harrumph!)). Now if you’re not into sports, don’t click away yet. There’s plenty in here for you.
So here’s a roundup from the last week that I’ve caught up with so far:
- Super Bowl Guide for Dummies (what you really need to know)
- Confirm or Deny some Urban Legends
- If you’re concerned about half-time show entertainment, The Rollins Stones, “accidentally” flashing anyone like what happened last year, don’t worry. The half-time show will be on a 5-second delay.
- Speaking of half-time, there will be a full minute promo for LOST featuring Robert Palmer and his infamous 80s video “Addicted to Love”
- Lots of numbers are being thrown around this game.
- Of course people are more excited about the commercials than the game often. Yahoo will make the commercials available online right after they air.
- And of course there’s SuperBowl.com, a gametracker, and the path both teams took to get to the championship.
And this is the best cartoon I’ve seen for the game (from SteelerDirtFreak):
I’m pulling for Seattle, but won’t mind if Pittsburgh. I hope it’s a good game and secretly think the Steelers will win. But tonight I’m a Seahawk fan.
[tags]superbowl, halftime, commercials[/tags]