Sorry for the lack of posts and all this week. If you’ve visited this blog you may have even seen some wackiness going on (more wacky than anticipated!). It should be all cleared up now. In short, it seems that a WordPress plugin I was using, Bad Behavior, shut me out of logging into my blog. It took a while to find it, but with some help from my buddy Paul, we got it all worked out.
And I changed the small header on the blog for the holiday season.
So to make it up to you, here’s a few fun items:
- Ham for Channukah
- 12 Days of Christmas in a Web 2.0 World
- NFL Ref calls a penalty for “Giving him the business”
- ACC Ref calls a penalty for “Giving him the business”
- LOL burdz say Have a nice day
- Best self-descriptive, Web 2.0 name for a service
- Eight of twelve ACC schools going bowling including VT to the Orange and Clemson the Chick-fil-A
- Kitty conversation (be sure to watch both vids)
- One item not selling so well this year