This is awesomely funny. Six tips from a Starbucks Drive-Thru Barista:
- Please place your order at the speaker box, this is common to all drive-thrus and it is the same for this one.
- When I say I cannot take your trash from your car and dispose of it for you because it is a health violation, don’t yell at me.
- If I ask you “Hi! How are you today?” when you pull up to the speaker, it is really nice if you answer.
- One person places an order at a time.
- Don’t get annoyed when I confirm things.
- If you are a kid and you are playing in my drive-thru, one word, DON’T.
Reading her commentary on these tips is quite the funny.
via Starbucks Gossip